• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SOTA Street Fighter Statues and Ibuki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stitch74

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey anyone know where I could find any of these, the Ibuki is by megahouse i think. It's the one with her on the tower. The only SOTA statue I have so far is Akuma. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks - Stitch

Sorry to disappoint, but this piece is not going to be out at all. AJ from Sota's indicated over at the statue forum that they pulled the plug on this piece but a few stores did not take them off their site:

Originally Posted by ajn9316
Our earlier Ibuki flopped, but that was a few years back when she wasn't as popular of a character. Now that she's back in SSF4 there is always the possibility, but it wouldn't be right away.

Originally Posted by Turtle
So the preorder from BBTS is not legit? Here is the link:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...55&mode=retail
If so, I guess I should cancel the preorder. I was so looking forward to getting it.

Yes, you should cancel. For some reason a lot of stores aren't removing the item from their inventories.

Aww..gay :monkey2

Sorry to disappoint, but this piece is not going to be out at all. AJ from Sota's indicated over at the statue forum that they pulled the plug on this piece but a few stores did not take them off their site:

Our earlier Ibuki flopped, but that was a few years back when she wasn't as popular of a character. Now that she's back in SSF4 there is always the possibility, but it wouldn't be right away.

Originally Posted by Turtle
So the preorder from BBTS is not legit? Here is the link:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...55&mode=retail
If so, I guess I should cancel the preorder. I was so looking forward to getting it.

Yes, you should cancel. For some reason a lot of stores aren't removing the item from their inventories.

Back