• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Wolverine Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly2121

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking for a Sideshow Wolverine Comiquette (doesn't have to be the exclusive one)...

Please make an offer (w/shipping quote 89147)...Oh, I do require a box and mint wolverine (no broken parts).:D

Thanks for reading..

FF

Last edited:
Good Luck dude. Ive been searching for one for a while now, and i can honestly say i havent seen and regulars go for less then $500 and any EX's (which is the one i want) go for less then $660-$800. :sick
Theres a few on ebay atm which have not ended yet are are quite low, could be lucky and grab one of them..

Good Luck dude. Ive been searching for one for a while now, and i can honestly say i havent seen and regulars go for less then $500 and any EX's (which is the one i want) go for less then $660-$800. :sick
Theres a few on ebay atm which have not ended yet are are quite low, could be lucky and grab one of them..

Thanks for the info DC...Yeah, I would prefer a regular, because I really dont like the Logan head...I rather try to score a Bowen Logan with the $150-200 I would save...

I dont mind paying $400-$500 for a regular, but will see...I guess EBAY is the answer...

Back