• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverbolt8503

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for an new or excellent condition Thanos; must have working lights, color and shipper box. I can trade some statues plus cash if needed. I have all brand new Chewy PF EX, Darth Vader Mythos and Darth Maul Mythos. I also have Ikea Tombo doors if that peaks anyones interest for a trade. Must be located in the US.

Is it already out or on pre order?

This is a dio that has been released a few years ago. So, yeah it's already out. It's 1/5 scale and also includes a Mistress Death statue. If you are inquiring about a Thanos PF, that hasn't been released or even sneaked yet.

I wish there was a new coming out :/

I hear you. A Thanos PF is long overdue but who knows when we'll see one? However, this dio is all kinds of kick ass. The base of fallen heroes, light up features, and to have the Mistress Death figure included, makes this an AWESOME piece. I've had my EX Thanos dio for years and it's a KILLER design. It's a great representation of the Mad Titan. I promise you, he'll look phenomenal in your display when you score one.

Looking for an new or excellent condition Thanos; must have working lights, color and shipper box. I can trade some statues plus cash if needed. I have all brand new Chewy PF EX, Darth Vader Mythos and Darth Maul Mythos. I also have Ikea Tombo doors if that peaks anyones interest for a trade. Must be located in the US.

I sent you a PM

Makkari1

Back