• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Terminator T-1000...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol i said it could be $18. usually $13-$16 depending on where you live from florida plus a couple of bucks for insurance. i ship usps, which may not be the cheapest but they are very consistent. better than ups or fedex.

maybe these places you're seeing have discounted accounts for volume shipping? i'm just a small businessman trying to make my way. but i did give you plenty of examples of the same figure for more $$$. what you didn't consider was the total price, which was as good a price as these other guys.

There's always stuff for less money and for more money, you just have the find the deals. I wasn't concerned with the shipping total until you told me it was nearly $18 to ship. I had already priced them on eBay and knew I could get one for just under $55 shipped in one of the eBay stores, which is why I turned down your offer. I figured you must have had a good chunk in the figure and I didn't want to low ball you since it was an unopened item. I usually try to haggle when its something that has been opened. Do you use paypal to ship or do you go to the PO? I'll tell you from experience, paypal usps shipping is cheaper, mainly because you get the Delivery Confirmation for free on Priority shipments. I shipped an item out the other day, weighed 3lbs some odd ounces. With Priority I spent just under $8, but thats neither here nor there.

I joined this forum for threads like this :lol
Take a look on amazon , they might have something dude.:rock

This thread didn't have to turn into one of "them" threads. I did check amazon and if I can't get one at a good price from El Ronanous, then I'll be buying it from there! Thanks for the heads up!:chew

I have the exclusive version of this figure. It has been opened but I have all the accessories and the box. PM with an offer. :)

A loose exclusive sold recently for under $30, but it had no box. You tell me what you need for him and we can from there. I hate lowballing people.

There's always stuff for less money and for more money, you just have the find the deals. I wasn't concerned with the shipping total until you told me it was nearly $18 to ship. I had already priced them on eBay and knew I could get one for just under $55 shipped in one of the eBay stores, which is why I turned down your offer. I figured you must have had a good chunk in the figure and I didn't want to low ball you since it was an unopened item. I usually try to haggle when its something that has been opened. Do you use paypal to ship or do you go to the PO? I'll tell you from experience, paypal usps shipping is cheaper, mainly because you get the Delivery Confirmation for free on Priority shipments. I shipped an item out the other day, weighed 3lbs some odd ounces. With Priority I spent just under $8, but thats neither here nor there.

i don't really sell enough to set up an account with a shipper. do you weigh your package at home? also, what if the box is oversized? don't they charge you more if the box is a certain dimension? thanks for not lowballing me. :horror

i don't really sell enough to set up an account with a shipper. do you weigh your package at home? also, what if the box is oversized? don't they charge you more if the box is a certain dimension? thanks for not lowballing me. :horror

I do weigh them at work. We have a few scales sitting around the office. Basically when shipping priority, you have to have the dimensions of the box and weight. If sending other methods, you really only need the weight. There are a few discriminatory things you have to cover, but as long as you box isn't oversize, you usually are good to go.

Back