• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaRaven

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been looking left, right, and centre for this statue and I can't find anyone out there with this statue:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-rogue-sideshow-collectibles-300045/

Can anyone help a guy out over here? Preferably, someone living in Canada will be able to chime in, but at this point, I'm willing to listen to anyone out there that's willing to sell theirs, but please keep offers reasonable.

Thanks!

Been a long time since I bumped this, so I'm gonna bump again....

BUUUMP!!

Anyone out there selling this? EX version or not.. thanks!

I'm still humbly searching for one. So again I say....

BUMP!!

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bump bump bump.. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Update: Thanks to those that messaged me to help me find a Rogue PF. I finally FINALLY got one! Much appreciated help guys. Cheers!

Now on to my next quest - fixing her googly eyes! Lol

Congrats - just started my adventure to find one :)

As for the googly eyes, check out these decals - was thinking of using them on my Jean Grey:

AR990064

Dude I've been looking for ages, not to mention some that slipped away from my hands.. Happy hunting!

Back