• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Punisher PF ..either version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but if you read the full description, it states that the left leg (the one that secures it to the base) was broken and repaired, and that the statue sits "slightly askew" on the base as a result. The same piece sold a few weeks ago, then was re-listed. I assume the first buyer bailed out due to the damage.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that guy is a dumbass!! that how the statue is! like every other single PF thats how they are!

P5060065.jpg

P5060066.jpg

Is the only difference of exclusive vs. regular the skull shirt? Or are there other slight differences?

The base is different also... iits a full skull on the reg..and the exc. has an ugly half skull logo, the same than on the shirt, the Bradstreet one.

well i did it cause Rory ask me about it so i just took it off and looked at it instead of touching it!

:rotfl:rotfl You bastard. You make it sound like a weird thing. :lol

I was concerned about covered up damage....while massaging my Punisher, I mean inspecting for damage, I came upon a lump....nervermind this all sounds terrible. :rotfl

Back