• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it i should know deals are out there check out what i have in my collection and what i paid for it.

Darth Maul Pf $100
Obi Pf $125
Leia Pf $150
Anakin Pf $150
Luke Pf $100
Han Pf $125
Boba Fett Pf $150
Grevious Pf $75
Ambush on Hoth Dio $125
Anakin Vs Obi Dio $125
GG Rancor Statue $100

Thats just to name a few. O and these prices i listed included the shipping

Also in addition to that i picked my bro Malice for christmas last year a Master Replica Alien Chest Buster i only paid $80 for it shipped. He cried, could not believe he got it.

Last edited:
May I just mention a couple of things peeps.

This is commerce, do not question someones prices, or interfere in a thread
There is no need to make fun of the recent unpleasantness.

Thanks guys
x :peace

Wow, you got a Grievous PF for $75 shipped?!?!? :horror

I'm sure it was a reg, but that's an insanely low price!!!! They mustve been really desperate! But great find! :cool:

Those are absolute rock bottom prices you would ever see something go for on a bad day, with a bad seller, with bad search titles in listing so people who actually would pay the right amount for it cant even find the auction.

I did see a Thing PF ex go for 99 once I was jealous.

Those are absolute rock bottom prices you would ever see something go for on a bad day, with a bad seller, with bad search titles in listing so people who actually would pay the right amount for it cant even find the auction.

I did see a Thing PF ex go for 99 once I was jealous.

Thats a good price did you not pick it up. I totally blew it about 3 weeks ago some guy had a Darth Vader pf for $160 with free shipping buy it now. Some prick picked it up before i did. :banghead

Darh Vader PF for 160 with free shipping...I want to believe. Do you have a link?
I would also kick myself for missing that

Okay peeps,

Do not harrass an opening poster, do not abuse or insult them.
Do not interfere with a Commerce thread be it in Sales or here in the WTB area.

Anymore of that and people will be having their priveledges revoked.
Thank you
x :peace

not to chime in but I got my Leia PF for 46.00 MIB..times are tough for some people..that is unfortunate.:angelsmil I do hope things get better.

not to chime in but I got my Leia PF for 46.00 MIB..times are tough for some people..that is unfortunate.:angelsmil I do hope things get better.

Are you serious that is an awesome deal. Where did you get it? I keep telling people that deals are out there. I got my Greivous PF for $75

I found it on ebay....I was shocked because it seemed too good to be true.
I also saw a PF Luke MIB sell for $90 buy it now... I was broke when I saw it..damn.:(

by the way, if you click on my name I put the PF Leia as my avatar. she sure is pretty and minty mint at that!:chew

Quick Update i just picked up the following on Ebay;

Master Replica Darth Sidious Light Saber LE $140
Gentle Giant C3po Statue $54
Code 3 Boba Fett Slave I $180

These items can now finally be removed from my list. Im still on the hunt for a few more Master Replica and sideshow Star Wars pieces

Back