• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SideShow Green Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricardofeitoza

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I started my collection a few months ago and would love if i could get this PF. I know it is a hard one but I will not give up tiull i get it.
I was looking for one at evilbay and was ok with the price but the seller only ships it by UPS and the price for shipping is just crazy($375)!! :gah:

Ricardo Feitoza

Canadian seller preferable but will gladly get it from US neighbors!
I know this piece has a certain good value and i am willing to pay for it!

Please PM if you are interested in selling one!

Hi Guys

I started my collection a few months ago and would love if i could get this PF. I know it is a hard one but I will not give up tiull i get it.
I was looking for one at evilbay and was ok with the price but the seller only ships it by UPS and the price for shipping is just crazy($375)!! :gah:

Ricardo Feitoza

$375 shipping from the states to canada???:thud:
that's just not right since i've had many of these pieces shipped to my by ups and the shipping, if i recall wasn't over $100 + of course the brokerage and taxes end up costing almost that with ups.:gah:
still nowhere's near the $375 you were quoted.

$375 shipping from Canada to US you must be joking man,i bought the King kong vs T Rex off Evilbay and shipping is $220 USD to New Zealand. My king kong statue is about 20 KG.

yeah i'd just keep looking here or on ebay and wait for a seller that's more open to ship to canada. cost of shipping and brokerage shouldn't be anymore than $150 or $200 at the very most.

Thanks Quadcent

I was dealing with the 1st seller on e-bay already and got a deal with him.
Payment done. Waiting time now!!!

I am also getting from Batman29 the Hulk vs Spiderman Diorama. just waiting on him to proceed with payment.

I am totaly Broken now and still have the Jason Statue and Gandalf PF next month. My wife is gonna kill me!!!

Thanks Quadcent

I was dealing with the 1st seller on e-bay already and got a deal with him.
Payment done. Waiting time now!!!

I am also getting from Batman29 the Hulk vs Spiderman Diorama. just waiting on him to proceed with payment.

I am totaly Broken now and still have the Jason Statue and Gandalf PF next month. My wife is gonna kill me!!!

way to go man, them pieces are among my favourites

I am just waiting onHulk PF to arrive in Canada now.
I also got with Batman29 the Hulk vs Spider Diorama and it is also on the way to Toronto.
Batman29 is a gentleman to deal with! :clap

I am goona be with 4 hulk statues by the end of the year! That is enough!!!

Sure Chapter! Thanks! It is a dream becoming reality!
I cannot believe i am getting these 2 pieces ( My Bank account either!!!)

i also have one if you are still looking i would sell it for 1000.00 shipped

$1000 shipped to Canada or Brazil, directly? I'm brazilian too, and like our friend, I'm interested in buying one. But I don't have anyone on the US or Canada to receive for me, so it has to be shipped directly to me.

On ebay, most sellers don't even wanna check how much shipping would cost, and the only one that went check this out, gave me a quote of $975 to ship by Fedex, or $1300 to ship UPS. Jesus Christ, I want this piece, but not that much... :cuckoo:

Anyway, I'll create a topic for myself, with some luck someone will have it for a reasonable price and reasonable shipping.

$1000 shipped to Canada or Brazil, directly? I'm brazilian too, and like our friend, I'm interested in buying one. But I don't have anyone on the US or Canada to receive for me, so it has to be shipped directly to me.

On ebay, most sellers don't even wanna check how much shipping would cost, and the only one that went check this out, gave me a quote of $975 to ship by Fedex, or $1300 to ship UPS. Jesus Christ, I want this piece, but not that much... :cuckoo:

Anyway, I'll create a topic for myself, with some luck someone will have it for a reasonable price and reasonable shipping.

the box is huge, when mine came by fed ex, it got delivered by one of those mini-vans all by it's lonesome

Back