• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb:sideshow gambit premium format sideshow premium captain america (comic version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rd1985

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Looking to buy sideshow premium format gambit-regular or exclusive, colossus premium-regular or exclusive, and captain america premium format(comic version)-regular For a fair, decent price-no EBay prices. Must be complete with art box and be in mint condition. prefer to buy from someone in Canada. if you have either, please message me with your asking price asap

Looking to buy sideshow premium format gambit-regular or exclusive, colossus premium-regular or exclusive, and captain america premium format(comic version)-regular For a fair, decent price-no EBay prices. Must be complete with art box and be in mint condition. prefer to buy from someone in Canada. if you have either, please message me with your asking price asap

HI you're in luck!! I have a colossus reg. ver.
PM sent!!

Back