• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Exclusive Batman 1/6 NEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Exclusive Sideshow Batman 1/6 scale comic figure. I missed the boat on it a while back. I am looking for an unopened figure, preferably with the shipper included if possible. PM me if you have one you are looking to sell!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Exclusive Sideshow Batman 1/6 scale comic figure. I missed the boat on it a while back. I am looking for an unopened figure, preferably with the shipper included if possible. PM me if you have one you are looking to sell!

Have the Blue version exclusive but has been opened and displayed but it's in mint condition and includes the brown shipper. Actually did a review of the figure on YouTube. One thing that has been changed though is the belt has had the mod where the pouches have been thinned down so they are so "puffy" as it originally came.

Take care -

Jase

Back