• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Bond Dalton&Lazenby heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Art Alchemist

Super Freak
Reaction score
I´m interested in buying Sideshow James Bond Dalton and Lazenby, but just the head sculpts. Please let me know, sent me a PM. Thanks!

Hi. If you're still interested in the Sideshow Toys Timothy Dalton head sculpt...I have one for you. I just sent you a PM with some pictures of it. I hope you still want it. I could use the money right now. Let's talk...
:wave

Last edited:
What are you talking about? All I did was search to see if anyone was looking for a Timothy Dalton head sculpt. He was looking for one, and I have one now. I'm just trying to help him out in getting what he is looking for. I don't know what "necrobumping" is. :dunno

He made the thread 7 months ago! You should really check the thread dates before bumping the thread. Thats necrobumping! :lol

Okay, I get it. Maybe he is still looking for the Dalton head sculpt now. That's why I sent him a PM about it Buttmunch. Just in case he's still wanting it. I did not see a reply from anyone in his thread about anybody having one for him. I realize it was an older thread. Again, I was trying to help by contacting him recently. :wave

Back