• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Black Panther Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman9270

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Would like to negotiate a deal for a Black Panther Premium Format statue. He's become one of my favorite characters and I really like this statue. Willing to pay up to $650.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to any posts for potential sale!

Last edited:
should put up what's the highest price you're willing to offer. Usually when people put up buying threads and they don't leave a price range I don't even bother as a seller cause it usually means you want to low ball. I would say check ebay, deduct 10-12% from those average prices then offer that up here. You'll have sellers knocking on your door plenty of times then.

should put up what's the highest price you're willing to offer. Usually when people put up buying threads and they don't leave a price range I don't even bother as a seller cause it usually means you want to low ball. I would say check ebay, deduct 10-12% from those average prices then offer that up here. You'll have sellers knocking on your door plenty of times then.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not trying to lowball. I saw two on ebay. The lowest was a bid won at $900. I couldn't believe that a less than $300 statue went for THAT price now. I will put my max price in here. Thanks again.

Would like to negotiate a deal for a Black Panther Premium Format statue. He's become one of my favorite characters and I really like this statue. Willing to pay up to $650.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to any posts for potential sale!

I have Exc. I need $750.00 firm and come with extra hand.
It's brand new never displayed. Just opened to inspect.
The problem is...pick up only and I live in L.A. ....:)

Back