• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - UK Buyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amb001

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I know this is likely to be a long shot but if anybody has a Sideshow Alien Warrior bust they're prepared to part with then please feel free to let me know.

I'd prefer a seller within the UK in order to avoid customs costs, but any others or help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks for listening.
Andy

Hi Andy-
there is one in Canada listed on eBay right now.

Best of luck mate!

Thanks for the pointer. I did contact the seller of that item when he first listed it. Unfortunately, due to it's size it's someting he wasn't prepared / able to ship outside of North America.

My search continues...... :D

Hi, I know this is likely to be a long shot but if anybody has a Sideshow Alien Warrior bust they're prepared to part with then please feel free to let me know.

I'd prefer a seller within the UK in order to avoid customs costs, but any others or help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks for listening.
Andy

What kind of price are you looking to pay? There are some about in the UK so patience is the key.

What kind of price are you looking to pay? There are some about in the UK so patience is the key.

Hi, I'm kinda working a little bit in the dark on this. Because they don't come up too often i'm not really sure what the going rate would be?

I'm also fairly new to collecting 1:1 busts (been collecting hot toys 1/6th Alien & Predator) so i'm a little out of touch with prices on the secondary market for some items.

Could I ask what you and any other established collectors would consider a realistic price for this rare item?

Thanks for all your help, it's very much appreciated. :rock

Thanks for the pointer. I did contact the seller of that item when he first listed it. Unfortunately, due to it's size it's someting he wasn't prepared / able to ship outside of North America.

My search continues...... :D

Updated info:

"Due to popular demand I have decided to ship worldwide...I will give shipping costs after the auction....So many questions from round the world ...Shipping worldwide will be done UPS ...Thank you all kindly for your interest in this piece....I will miss her.."

:banana

Just a small bump on this as I'm still trying to source one that can be shipped to (or within) the UK.

Would anybody happen to know the dimensions of the brown shipping box for this item and the physical weight of the bust? The Sideshow site states two very different weights (9.53kg & 56.25kg).

Many thanks for all your help.
Andy

Back