• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sean Dabbs Custom Batman Returns Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?! I saw these two on eBay last month and have been kicking myself for having not moved faster. Look so sweet in these photos.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpg

I can't comment on the body or costume, but I own a Dabbs sculpt (painter unknown) on a TB League body with a Supermad costume, and it's a fantastic likeness.

Were I to ever sell it I doubt I'd see its' like again.

Work is a little intense right now, so not sure when I'll get a chance to shoot some pics, but there are near-complete WIP photos of the kitbash that I posted not too long ago in the '89 Batmobile and Batman Returns threads -- they're not too far back if you wanted to look for those.

Work is a little intense right now, so not sure when I'll get a chance to shoot some pics, but there are near-complete WIP photos of the kitbash that I posted not too long ago in the '89 Batmobile and Batman Returns threads -- they're not too far back if you wanted to look for those.

The new forum?s search is making it difficult to find your post, but I did want to ask about the TB League body on the SuperMad outfit. Did you have to do anything special to get that to work or was it pretty straightforward?

The new forum?s search is making it difficult to find your post, but I did want to ask about the TB League body on the SuperMad outfit. Did you have to do anything special to get that to work or was it pretty straightforward?

I can't even find my posts. :lol

I'm at work, I'll try to find some time in the coming days, but to answer your questions -- it's just tedious. You really need to take your time (and say goodbye to your dignity) in order to slowly work the PVC outfit on to the silicone body. Using a light dusting of talcum powder may have made it easier, but I didn't bother.

There are moments where it feels like the outfit will tear but if you pay attention and use precision and patience, it won't. The silicone slides and squishes all over the metal armature beneath which can be challenging but I found it was pretty durable.

The Supermad hands are a stiff resin, no flex. I carefully ground them out with a Dremel-type tool, and got a snug fit on to the TB League wrist pegs.

The boots are too loose -- I used an epoxy with bits of plastic bag to fill out those joints. She can stand on her own now and remains flexible.

gogul1980 (he's on this forum too) posted some helpful YouTube videos regarding these mods which helped me out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwNrRgYzBE

I can't even find my posts. :lol

I'm at work, I'll try to find some time in the coming days, but to answer your questions -- it's just tedious. You really need to take your time (and say goodbye to your dignity) in order to slowly work the PVC outfit on to the silicone body. Using a light dusting of talcum powder may have made it easier, but I didn't bother.

There are moments where it feels like the outfit will tear but if you pay attention and use precision and patience, it won't. The silicone slides and squishes all over the metal armature beneath which can be challenging but I found it was pretty durable.

The Supermad hands are a stiff resin, no flex. I carefully ground them out with a Dremel-type tool, and got a snug fit on to the TB League wrist pegs.

The boots are too loose -- I used an epoxy with bits of plastic bag to fill out those joints. She can stand on her own now and remains flexible.

gogul1980 (he's on this forum too) posted some helpful YouTube videos regarding these mods which helped me out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwNrRgYzBE

(and say goodbye to your dignity) :lol

Thank you for the insight. It is something I have to look into doing

Thank you, bruin1773, for Sean Dabbs's custom Catwoman.

Having her in hand makes me still very interested in the battle-damaged version if anyone wants to part with her.

Back