• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SDCC Gunmetal Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long shot here: I missed the preorder for this one and need it in my collection, so if you changed your mind about it, let me know. Paying actual retail + shipping (no scalper prices please). Thanks.

Long shot here: I missed the preorder for this one and need it in my collection, so if you changed your mind about it, let me know. Paying actual retail + shipping (no scalper prices please). Thanks.

Somebody help my friend here!!! If there going for $189 on the SSC site, why are people selling them for $300??

Last edited:
Somebody help me friend here!!! If there going for $189 on the SSC site, why are people selling them for $300??

SDCC always drives up the price. Hopefully these will drop in price once the SDCC hype is over. I'd like one, but no way would I pay that much for something that was just released.

i should have hold on to mine. I sold it to some store at the con for $150 :lol Too big to carry

What was the Size run on these? I thought I read somewhere that it was limited to 600 pieces.

i can't see the value of this item going any higher than the current market price of $300. considering there more than 500+ pieces sold to the public, the item isn't really exclusive even though the item is advertised an exclusive piece. solid product but way too many in circulation.

But so were Hot Toys Alien Marines and some of the earlier Predators (I'm sure those are not the only examples). 750 is not that much to go around IMO. Majority will stay in collections; down the line only very few will be available - price will be high.

Alexei

I paid $300 off ebay, I think it would be hard to get one for less now..

you can definitely find some sellers asking less than $300 shipped for this piece. a quick glance on ebay and you can find sellers asking slightly lower than $300 shipped.

you can definitely find some sellers asking less than $300 shipped for this piece. a quick glance on ebay and you can find sellers asking slightly lower than $300 shipped.

Well better grab it while its at that range. Don't see the price for this going back to retail :sick

Tons just popped up on ebay since the con is over everyone is scalping at the same time. Maybe you can get one for cheaper than $300 now. Go check it out. Can't hurt. If you grab one for like $250 shipped or less it's still a good deal.

Back