• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SDCC Exclusive Transformers Blaster re-issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sadly I can't go to comic con this year but last year hasbro made a reissue Soundwave and I had to jump on it. Now this year they are making a blaster. I thought I should ask If someone would be so kind as to pick up two for me. Please?
It would mean alot if someone could pick me up two.
Thanks alot
Kolt

Sadly I can't go to comic con this year but last year hasbro made a reissue Soundwave and I had to jump on it. Now this year they are making a blaster. I thought I should ask If someone would be so kind as to pick up two for me. Please?
It would mean alot if someone could pick me up two.
Thanks alot
Kolt

is it something that you can preorder online?

Yeah, you can order Hasbro exclusives online and have it shipped to your house. I think it is after the con though. That is what I'm doing. The Hasbro line is just not worth the 2-3 hours of standing in line.

it won't be on the site til during or after comic-con. you just have to check regularly. hope this helps!

Back