• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SDCC 2012 Lt. Jim Gordon (Batman the Dark Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an Original Hot Toys SDCC 2011 Lt. Jim Gordon figure, MISB or opened (that has been displayed), but is complete and in mint condition with inner plastic trays, box, and possible brown mailer.

After being ripped off by a crooked EBay seller, I'm not willing to pay stupid EBay prices for a figure anymore that's just a little over a year old and will probably (no matter what Hot Toys is saying now) will be getting the 2.0 (Commissioner Gordon) treatment in another year or so; and will be even better.

I'm willing to pay between $250 and $300 (shipped), but where in between depends on condition. I pay through Pay-Pal (will not mark as gift, even if I have to pay the 3% fees) and expect (as should anyone) that the figure be sent ASAP if a deal is made and then a payment is made.

Pm me if interested; don’t if you’re not, and thank you for looking.

I was offered one from a member ( endless1), but won one off of EBay while he was sick and I could contact him to continue the transaction. I'm sure if anyone on here is interest in a SDCC 2012 Sideshow Exclusive Lt. Jim Gordon he would be will to work with you.

Thank you endless1 for the offer, and I'm sorry if I wasted any of your time.

Back