• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Original Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an Original Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face figure (I know there are fakes out there), MISB or opened (that has been displayed), but is complete and in mint condition with inner plastic trays, box, and possible brown mailer.

I'm not willing to pay stupid EBay prices for a figure that retailed for around $150, and will probably (knowing Hot Toys) will be getting the 2.0 treatment in another year or so; and will be even better.

I'm willing to pay between $230 and $250 (shipped), but where in between depends on condition. I pay through Pay-Pal (will not mark as gift, even if I have to pay the 3% fees) and expect (as should anyone) that the figure be sent if a deal and then a payment is made for the figure to be sent next day.

Pm me if interested; don’t if you’re not, and thank you for looking.

Back