• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sauron 24" Statue by WETA (shipping to Moscow, Russia needed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, mates!
I would like to buy Sauron from WETA\Sideshow limited up to 9500pis.

SauronSuperb2.jpg

The main problem is that I need to ship it to me for some reasonable price: Russia, Moscow, post code 125368. Few friends of mine already done with it. They brought their Saurons from German, New York (USA) and Hon-Kong. So it's generally possible, maybe little conversation with postal workers needed.

Courier delivering gives insane prices, so let they work with firms and corporations and s***w them. :mad: We may use single aero mailing.

The original box is safe enough for transporting figure, so we can just bubble-wrap it few times, cover by hard postal paper, place "fragile" signs and make thread cross-handle, so postal workers will carry it instead throwing it in their anger. :naughty

So I need to buy and ship Sauron. :peace
The request is common:

- MINT condition of statue (it can be displayed before, but there should be no chips, cracks, damages, broken parts (especially horns), no sun burns).
- original box needed
- the only thing that could be broken is shoulder plates in their glue area. I know that they underglued very badly and frequently fell off, but it's not a problem to glue them again. So that's OK.

I'm ready to pay something around 300$ + all shipping fees.
The statue is limited, but it's circulation is so big, that I don't appreciate it as a really rare item.

Would like to deal in the beginning of February, coz everything is closed in January in Moscow, and I even can't get my wages. :D

I will pay via PayPal only.

Here is my e-bay feedback score, just to make sure that I'm the person who can be trusted.

Please, PM me if you're interested in giving your Sauron new home. :D
And THANKS for you attention.

Some unpleasant details came out:
the USPS have their box-size Priority limit for Russia, so the maximum H-W-D box size is 79" total. Not 80, not 81. 79" and not a single inch more. :mad:
(in fact, we have EMS Prior limit to USA - 120" total)

Sauron's box is around 102".
Courier delivering cost is around 400 and up. :banghead

So I have to change my request, and here it is:

CAN SOMEONE FROM EUROPE OR CHINA SELL THIS STATUE TO ME?
so we will be able to ship it, heh?

Germany, China, France... anyone?
Not sure if it will be OK from England, but it worth to check it out.

Please, PM me it you would like to make an offer.

Last edited:
yeah, shipping from the USA is going to be a lot. it wouldn't be worth it for me to get it out to you. good luck finding one. it'll be worth it.

if anyone is local around the SF Bay Area then i have one for $400 (local pickup in Emeryville). thx!

I have a little chat with my collectors-mates, and they told me that there is a little chance to send over-sea the box bigger that 79" (100" is not SO big from 80").

The main thing is to chat with postal workers and induce them to take and register this box. It don't know how... it depends from your own "diplomacy" skill and how many "exp. points" placed in it :D No one will check the box size in it's further way, coz size-limits is different for different countries and there is too many packages to check them all.

I'm not sure if someone in USA will be able to do so, but there is a little beam of Hope - the Force of the Persuasion. :D

Now I'm ready to pay 500-530$ total to ship this statue from USA.

The offer for shipping from Europe is sill the same - around 450$.

Last edited:
BUMP!
Would anyone from Europe or China like to sell this statue?
Ready to pay... shipping needed.

Bought Sauron from Dan (Faken) 02.04, got my tracking.
Waiting till item arrives. ^_^

Last edited:
Sauron from Faken arrived safe.

Thanks to everybody who echoed to my request! I really appreciate it.
Great when there is a people over the world who will take care with all postal problems and will send the needed item to you. Loving you all, mates!

Please, close this thread.

Last edited:
Aaahahaha! Will do in my thread when it will be sunny here :D ;)
That's an epic thing and it's almost impossible to ship here where I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back