• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ROTK Vanderstelt Lithograph

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_of_weasels

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm in dire need of acquiring the Return Of The King - Jerry Vanderstelt, Framed Lithograph that Sideshow put out a couple of years ago. I have the other two, but missed out on this one :(

If anyone has this and is willing to entertain a buy price, or knows of anyone with one, do let me know!

Thanks all.

I have the ROTK litho with marquee. I've since gotten another one in canvas, so would sell the litho version. In tube, rolled, not framed.

Interested?

Possibly, will let you know shortly. My alternative to finding the actual framed litho was to buy the one you're referring to and have it framed as closely as possible to the others. I'm awaiting a message back from Vanderart's eBay account to find out if they can frame one of the lithos that you're talking about in exactly the same manner as they did for SSC. If they can, then I'll opt to buy from them as having the frame look like the others is my highest priority. If they can't I'll get in contact with you about purchasing your one. Thanks!

Back