• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Rainman Willy Wonka DX Full Set (Never Displayed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for Rainman Willy Wonka DX Full Set. Preferably never displayed. Please PM me reasonable offers if you have one available for sale. Thank you :)

Also I am open for trades but I don't have much to offer. Here is what I have

Sideshow Robocop PF
Blitzway Scarface 1/6
Sideshow Prince of Persia PF Ex

Last edited:
Re: WTB - Rainman Willy Wonka DX Full Set (BNIB)

You know Rainman isn't a company. There is no 'sealed in box' :lol

Sorry I never have owned or purchased Rainman before. So I have no idea how the packaging is. I am just assuming it might be something similar to HotToys packaging. :monkey3:monkey3

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I was going to say the same. And I don't see anyone leaving it in the box anyway.

I guess I will edit my thread and say 'Never Displayed' instead of sealed in box :monkey3:monkey3

You know, anyone who will buy a Rainman piece is obviously gonna display it for sometime. Thats the whole point of buying a fullset custom figure. You'll have more chances of getting one if you removed that '(Never Displayed)' part in your WTB. Because there is no chance that someone who bought it has NOT shown it for some little amount of time...

Just my two cents

I don't think thats going to help at all. He'll be luck to find one period. There's only like 10 of these on the entire planet. So unless someone that bought one of those 10 is in need of serious cash quick, I don't think any will be sold, at least not anytime soon.

Back