• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB... P2 & Chopper 1:1 bio masks & other 1:1 AVP-R prop replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Thrifty! how's it goin mang??!
I have a Chopper 1:1 but we both know shipping is gonna be over $100 from the UK....wish you all the best though buddy :duff

I have a 1:1 Wolf Plasma Caster Mint w/ box (lights dont work or batteries are out) 1:1 Repainted and Lenses Installed Chopper Mask w/ Box 1:1 Scar Mask w/ box

I have a 1:1 Wolf Plasma Caster Mint w/ box (lights dont work or batteries are out) 1:1 Repainted and Lenses Installed Chopper Mask w/ Box 1:1 Scar Mask w/ box

Put some new batteries in and test it out. then shoot me a PM with a shipped price.. and I've seen your Videos about the Chopper Bio..:lol lmk your price.

check this guy out i got a chopper bio from him and its really good

https://www.donjarrs-place.com/08-making-stuff-pred-in

and he is in the uk :)

Thanks for that link i had it before and lost it,would like one of his pred 2 discs and maybe a plasma cannon they look good.

Heres my 1:1 celtic battle damaged bio with lasers not leds targetting.

The hoses on the front were already attached when I bought it not accurate but I like.
Not selling right now but thought you'd like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back