• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or WTT for DX-11 & Sideshow Darth Vader RotJ ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to buy or trade for the items in title and those listed below, in factory sealed condition, and/or "used"/MIB displayed complete (inc. mint to near mint art boxes with original brown shippers preferred). PMT will be made immediately upon reaching an agreement.

NOTE: I prefer not to pay customs or high overseas shipping, therefore US sellers only

Hot Toys WTB list:
The Joker 2.0 DX11
Sideshow RoTJ Darth Vader Ex

I have the following for trade:

DX 10 T800- Brand new, never removed from box only opened for inspection. Both art box and shipper in pristine condition

ACI Roman General Crowe Gladiator- Brand new never removed from box, only opened for inspection. Upon inspection noticed hand had worked its way lose and was sitting by the figures foot in its factory sealed art box. Never opened art box or pulled figure out. I bought this from a fellow freak brand new and sealed and it remained that way. Art box in good condition shipper has shipper labels all over it and is in fair condition.

DX Jack Sparrow Ex- brand new, never removed from box, only opened for inspection. Shipper and art box in pristine condition.

Avengers Hawkeye - mint, 2nd owner, never displayed by me or removed from box, excellent condition, complete. Comes with brown shipper

Purchased items- from fellow freaks (moved from list above):

The Godfather - purchased 2/18/13
Avengers Hawkeye - purchased 1/30/13
DX06 Jack Sparrow ex (added 2/9/2013) - purchased
DX04 Lee EtD ex ltd (double body)- purchased 2/6/2013
DX 13 puchased 2/5/2014
Avengers Hulk 2/9/14

Last edited:
Re: WTB DX04, IM Mark IV, VI OR Tech Stark

I have one of each brand new sealed. PM for details.

I am in Australia.
If your happy to pay for actual shipping (express international with online tracking approx ETA 5 business days) + 3.4% paypal, i have the following.

Wolverine. (+ extra Dutch schaeffer cigar)
Godfather with EX hat. Still in brown shipper, never displayed.
Mech test Tony stark with brown shipper.

Pm if interested :wave

A bump for any sellers in the states with these items. Pm me! I'll give a few more bumps then consider u guys overseas, but would prefer to avoid the expensive shipping.

I have a Mark VI in box, no brown shipper...I have another brown shipper , that I can use but not Mark VI.
Send me your best shot via PM

1 down (dx04) more left on list. FYI still send pm's if u have the remaining items for sale, however I won't actually purchase until I recieve dx04 from the fellow freak, which should be in 5 business days from today. Its my personal policy to complete one transaction at a time. Again feel free to pm, so we can at least begin the negotiation/purchase process. I will update thread again once I receive dx04.

Also thanks to those who have already pm'd me and Kanjar for selling dx04. A few of u pm'd me right after I purchased dx04, if I didn't respond yet I will.

Re: Updated WTB Hot toys list.. Avengers IM mark vi or vii/godfather/dutch/Barney

Bump for my wallet, which is substantially lighter! Godfather down a few more to go. A big shout out to all those who took the time to respond to my thread.

Re: WTB list: Avengers IM Mark VI, Avengers Thor, DX 01 or DX11 and ACI Roman Ge

A bump for payday!

I realize Avengers Thor and ACI roman haven't been released yet in US, but if you have a pre-ordered one that you were going to cancel or if you ordered 2 and are willing to sell one you already got a buyer! Hit me up via pm

Re: WTB/trade fo list: Avengers Hulk, DX11 or DX01, Amazing Spiderman

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I have a DX11 I'm wanting to trade. PM me if you're interested. :)

Back