• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade - Punisher, Deadpool, Hellboy, Robocop - Statues and Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bforce

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Wanted to Buy or Trade

Wanted -

• Sideshow Punisher Comiquette Statue - Exclusive or Regular Version
• Sideshow Deadpool Premium Format Statue - Exclusive Version
• Sideshow Hellboy Samaritan Gun 1:1 - From the 1st movie not the 2nd
• NECA - Robocop Auto-9 Pistol Gun 1:1 in shadow box display case

Conditions of sale - reasonable offers will be given. I'm not into low balling, but don't expect to be high balled either.

Payment by PayPal Invoice or Cash upon pickup/delivery - if local (Melbourne, Australia)

Postage will be covered (at a reasonable and not over exaggerated price)

All items must be undamaged. All items must have the item and all its add ons (if applicable), original graphic product box, original brown shipping box.

Preference given to new, non damaged, undisplayed or minimal displayed items (displayed in a display case, dust free, smoke free etc.).

Money is my first preference but willing to trade with the below mentioned items.

One or More Items For Possible Trade -

• Sideshow Robocop Premium Format - Regular Version - New and Sealed - Brown Shipping Box. Slight damage to shipping and original graphic product box.
• Mezco Hellboy 18" Figure - Comic Book Style - Open Mouth Variant - Series 1 - New and Sealed - No Brown Shipping Box. Small crease (5cm) on the front of the original graphic product box.
• NECA/Reel Toys - Jason vs Freddy 1:1 Prop Replica Mask and Glove in shadow box display case - New and Sealed - No Brown Shipping Box.
• NECA Terminator 2 18" Endoskeleton - New and Sealed - No Brown Shipping Box.
• i, Robot Sonny 1:1 Bust Limited Edition Box Set [DVD] - Japan Import - New and Sealed (This is the original Bust not the released 1:1 Blu-Ray Bust) - Brown Shipping Box.
• Terminator 2 1:1 Endoskeleton Bust - Blu-ray 6 Disc Skynet Edition - New and Sealed - No Brown Shipping Box.

**The above mentioned Trade items will not to be sold/traded separately unless you have the items I am after.

Note: Due to Australian Gun/Weapon laws I'm unable to import the Hellboy and Robocop 1:1 Guns from overseas (unless I fill out a heap of complicated paperwork!). Thus the Hellboy and Robocop 1:1 Guns need to be sold/purchased/traded in Australia.

Thanks.

Have manged to track down

• Sideshow Deadpool Premium Format Statue - Exclusive
• Sideshow Deadpool X-Force Premium Format Statue

Still after -
• Sideshow Punisher Comiquette Statue - Exclusive or Regular Version
• Sideshow Hellboy Samaritan Gun 1:1 - From the 1st movie not the 2nd
• NECA - Robocop Auto-9 Pistol Gun 1:1 in shadow box display case

Note: Due to Australian Gun/Weapon laws I'm unable to import the Hellboy and Robocop 1:1 Guns from overseas. Thus the Hellboy and Robocop 1:1 Guns need to be sold/purchased/traded in Australia.

Back