• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade for Hot Toys AOU Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for HT Quicksilver. I can pay paypal or trade.

I have these figures for trade - HT AOU Hawkeye (MIB), HT Falcon (briefly displayed, complete and near mint), HT Stealth Mark VII (MIB), Toys Era The Variant figure (Sabretooth from Wolverine Origins, briefly displayed, complete and near mint), HT Captain America (Avengers 1 version, briefly displayed, complete and near mint, no flaking on shield), HT The Crow (Sideshow exclusive version, briefly displayed, complete and near mint), HT Black Widow (Avengers 1 version, complete and near mint), and HT Odin (Complete and near mint).

If you have Quicksilver, please PM me. We can either trade straight up or with some cash thrown in on either side depending on which figure is being traded or just with cash. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back