• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB (or poss trade for) - 3A ThreeA 1/12 Mongrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rijie78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ullo folks, looking to picking up the 1/12 version of 3A's Mongrol (and The Mess, of course). Don't mind if it's been out the box or on display, but would be looking for near-new condition.

As an alternative to just buying one, I've got a couple of 3A figs I'd be willing to trade, if someone's interested. They each have defects, sadly, but are otherwise as new in their boxes. I've got the long out of production 1/6 Little Shadow, which has a broken left hand joint - I was never able to get the jammed wrist joint out to replace it, but I'm sure it could be done. Also a 1/12 TK Slicer Kyuuketsuki. His left ankle was broken out-the-box, I ended up having to glue the foot on.

For anyone interested in trading a 1/12 Mongrol for those two figs despite their joint troubles, drop me a line & I can send you photos of their respective ailments.

For anyone simply selling a Mongrol - let me know! I'm in the UK, btw.

Cheers, Rob

Back