• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Multiple Marvel Sideshow Pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apexvash

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I would first like to start off by saying that yes I do not have many posts and my account was just recently made but I have been looking around in the WTS forum for what I need. Some of the thread owners either have not gotten back to me or have changed their mind on what they plan to sell. I am looking for a good amount of Sideshow PFs, Comiquettes, and Dioramas so this list will be updated in the future based on statue priority. The list includes exclusives and none exclusives. Looking for reasonable prices as this will be an ongoing thing and I'm not planning to buy everything at once. I live in Hawaii so all purchases by me will be through Ebay or Paypal Invoices. Thanks for taking a look and atleast trying to help me out with this.

Ebay: mwat8902

Sideshow
Carnage Comiquette (Bought from Facebook Group)
Dr Doom PF (on throne, prefer reg but willing to buy EX if price is right)
Hulk OG PF
Venom Comiquette (On Hold from Facebook Group)

PM me with offers and we can try to work something out.

Update: List was changed due to certain statues taking priority.

Update 2: I have found sellers for both the Venom and Carnage Comiquette. Carange has already been purchased and waiting to be shipped.

Back