• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb morgul lord lsb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn-ray

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking to buy a morgul lord ( legendary scale bust ) if you have one that you would like to sell, please pm me. thanks shawn-ray.

PM Sent......

Just curious Soundclown, so you have a spiderman PF, a Pumpkinhead Maquette, a Morgul Lord LSB, and a Venom 1:1 available for sale, all PM'd by you this month? Pics requested please.

If legit, my apologies.

No worries, I'm just getting out of collecting. My dream was to one day have a theater room but I don't think that will ever really happen. My whole collection was never displayed. It was just kept in storage. I now have two babies at home and having a wall full of statues doesn't seem important to me. In the last month, I've sold a 1:1 Lord of Darkness, 1:1 Venom, 1:1 Predator, 1:1 Alien Warrior, 1:1 Terminator Battle-Damaged Bust and a 1:1 Clean Endoskull. I realize that it does seem odd but it's totally legit. I would like keep the Pumpkinhead PF but, for the right price, I'd let it go. The only item that I will keep for sure is my Grey Hulk PF because my three year old thinks that it's awesome!!!

No worries, I'm just getting out of collecting. My dream was to one day have a theater room but I don't think that will ever really happen. My whole collection was never displayed. It was just kept in storage. I now have two babies at home and having a wall full of statues doesn't seem important to me. In the last month, I've sold a 1:1 Lord of Darkness, 1:1 Venom, 1:1 Predator, 1:1 Alien Warrior, 1:1 Terminator Battle-Damaged Bust and a 1:1 Clean Endoskull. I realize that it does seem odd but it's totally legit. I would like keep the Pumpkinhead PF but, for the right price, I'd let it go. The only item that I will keep for sure is my Grey Hulk PF because my three year old thinks that it's awesome!!!

Okay, no problem, just seemed a little odd that you're relatively new member (low post count) and have some awesome high-end items that you're trying to sell all at once. But family/kids should always come first.

My bad, no hard feelings. :duff

Yeah, I know. I work in the film industry and, at this time last year, there was a writer's strike. I found myself with too much time on my hands and I became obsessed with collecting. The pieces that I liked were considered by most to be "grail" pieces. I collected all of them and they took up most of my basement. I got a few strange looks from my wife as the basement filled up with Sideshow brown boxes. My one true "grail" piece was the 1:1 Alien Warrior which I listed on Ebay, on a whim, two weeks ago for a ridiculous price. To my surprise it sold. Once I sold the 1:1 Alien Warrior by love of collecting disappeared and it no longer seems important to me.

Congrats to both of you.... By the way, @ DDiV the package arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back