• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MK6 Iron Man or Damaged Ultron/Iron Legion from XLIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenock

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can afford them, but I know I'll be coming into some decent money soon, so I feel I need to try. I am hoping to get these figures in some form. But even with the money I am getting I am worried if I will be able to afford them. But I would like to try.

Iron Man Mk6 MkVI from the Iron Man 2 movie, or from Avengers!
Which version doesn't truly matter as long as it is as affordable as can be. But I would prefer one in good shape obviously. This is the only version of Iron man I truly desire.

Also, I may want to do an Ultron collection. And to do so, I would like to get the Battle Damaged Iron Legion/Ultron that was included in the Iron Man MKXLIII. If you just have your Iron Man on display, the battle damaged Iron Legion should be no bother to you.

Back