• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Minas Morgul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait until Danbury Mint to make on. It will probably even be better than the SS version....I know the Minis Tirith was....

Deadly Dagger said:
I traded mine to bodie...I can't believe I got screwed :monkey2

escape plaque + minas morgul for Saruman the White :confused:
You got hosed.:lol

I'm going to make quite a profit--the thing only cost me $20 to begin with...

ECCS3899.jpg

This thread has definitely taken on a life of it's own!

JS :lol

I'm now greatly inclined to put mine on ebay, unless any of you guys want to make a fair offer... it's #2,307/8,500. It's not a FACT that I want to sel it, but it's been looking a little kiddish lately compared to more figures rolling into my collection.:D

I've been packing up my collection as I'm moving soon and while I did have Minas Morgul as one of the end pieces in a Gondor display on my mantlepiece the fact that it will be months before I display anything again, am unlikely to repeat this layout and that MM is selling for such a price (one is just about to go for £205 (almost $400) on EBay in the UK) I'll be putting mine up on Ebay rather than taking it with me when I move :D

Back