• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mileena 1:3 MKX (Pop Culture Shock)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Jaguar

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
mileena-mkx_mortal-kombat_feature.jpg

Willing to offer $1,200, will also pay shipping.

It doesn't have to have the original box, but I would like it to come with both of her swappable heads.

I know I'm a new account and that might scare some people off. The best I can show is just my Mercari account. It has nothing but 5 star reviews as a buyer, over 35 of them.

https://www.mercari.com/u/128362638/reviews/

Good luck! It’s definitely one of my grails. Thankfully they’re doing a new 1/3 set of the girls (Kitana, Jade and Mileena). Unfortunate it’s not this outfit, but they look like they’ll be great in their MK3 outfits! And Mileena will have a swap out head too, so that’s great! Hope you get her. She’s a beauty for sure

Good luck! It’s definitely one of my grails. Thankfully they’re doing a new 1/3 set of the girls (Kitana, Jade and Mileena). Unfortunate it’s not this outfit, but they look like they’ll be great in their MK3 outfits! And Mileena will have a swap out head too, so that’s great! Hope you get her. She’s a beauty for sure
I've heard about this, but haven't seen it anywhere. Do you have any links?

Back