• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Marvel Comics in Omnibus format: Uncanny X-Men Omni & Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woozie0

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB: Marvel Comics in Omnibus format: Uncanny X-Men Omni & Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

Hi all, I know there aren't a lot of comics being bought/sold/traded here but I just thought I'd give it a shot.

I'd like to read up on some classic X-men and Spiderman stories so I'm looking for these books (condition can vary):

Please let me know if you or someone you know is selling, and how much it'll cost (note: I'm located in Canada).

UNCANNY X-MEN
Claremont, Cockrum, Byrne

detail.jpg

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 1
Stan Lee, Steve Ditko

detail.jpg

Re: WTB: Marvel Comics in Omnibus format: Uncanny X-Men Omni & Amazing Spiderman Vol

Sorry I can't help in your search for the omnibus, but I have a recommendation.

Both your omnibus you are searching for are long OOP and go for as much as $200+. A much more cost effective way to get the same comics collected would be to collect the Marvel Masterworks line. Much like the omni, they are reprinted in color, and each volume collects roughly 10 issues.

Spidermans
Marvel Masterworks 1 = Amazing Fantasy #15 + issues 1-10
Marvel Masterworks 2 = Issues 11-19, Annual #1
Marvel Masterworks 3 = Issues 20-30, Annual #2
Marvel Masterworks 4 = Issues 31-40....

Same goes for Uncanny X-Men, collect the first four Marvel Masterworks, and get the same issues in the omnibus. You can go even cheaper if you don't mind having the paperbacks, but you can also search for the OOP hardcovers, which then might be equally expensive as the Omnibus.

Anyways, just a suggestion. I just got into collecting silver age comics, and Marvel Masterwork series was a great way to collect entire runs.

Re: WTB: Marvel Comics in Omnibus format: Uncanny X-Men Omni & Amazing Spiderman Vol

Sorry I can't help in your search for the omnibus, but I have a recommendation.

Both your omnibus you are searching for are long OOP and go for as much as $200+. A much more cost effective way to get the same comics collected would be to collect the Marvel Masterworks line. Much like the omni, they are reprinted in color, and each volume collects roughly 10 issues.

Spidermans
Marvel Masterworks 1 = Amazing Fantasy #15 + issues 1-10
Marvel Masterworks 2 = Issues 11-19, Annual #1
Marvel Masterworks 3 = Issues 20-30, Annual #2
Marvel Masterworks 4 = Issues 31-40....

Same goes for Uncanny X-Men, collect the first four Marvel Masterworks, and get the same issues in the omnibus. You can go even cheaper if you don't mind having the paperbacks, but you can also search for the OOP hardcovers, which then might be equally expensive as the Omnibus.

Anyways, just a suggestion. I just got into collecting silver age comics, and Marvel Masterwork series was a great way to collect entire runs.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate the help! :hi5:

Back