• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB marvel comics digital codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello

I've gone digital with my comics collection and was wondering if anybody wanted to sell me their free digital codes on a regular basis for ultimate comics I currently read all titles
Ultimates
X men
Spider-man
Iron man

I'm up to date until the new ones go on sale today

Basically I'm happy to pay half of the cost of the comic for the code so $2.00

Possibly other titles wanted as well

Many thanks :)

Last edited:
Ok also looking for this week

Ultimate spiderman 17
Wolverine and the xmen 21
Uncanny x force 34

Will pay $2.00 each :)
Please pm me

Last edited:
Great way to offset the costs for those that are still with floppies. I don't follow the Ultimate line so I can't help but I hope this thread stays active. I'll probably have stuff available for sale/trade down the road. For now, I am looking for Uncanny X-Force #19-present.

It's getting expensive now 11 comics I wanted came out today :(

Hoping this is just due to marvel now

It's getting expensive now 11 comics I wanted came out today :(

Hoping this is just due to marvel now

I used to pre-order all my comics from dcbservice because they had crazy discounts but because it was so cheap, I would order a lot of books. That's part of what contributed to me never even reading those books 'cause I just had too much. It also didn't help that I would only get my books shipped once at the end of each month so I was never "in the moment".

I'm going to try something different now. I'm not going to pre-order anything and I'm just going to go to my LCS on Wednesdays with $20 in hand and that will be my limit. Hopefully with less comics to read and reading things on the same day they come out, it will be better for me.

Yeah I've just finished doing a similar sort of thing although without much of a discount. It's annoying not being up to date as you sometimes have big story lines spoiled :(

I'm going to try the digital route and possibly TPB for max titles
So far got codes for most of this weeks :)

Back