• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Magneto kotobukiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanee

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all.

Anyone interested in selling magneto kotobukiya please let me know. Heads up I live in Ireland.

Just watched one go on ebay. Couldn't bid as wouldn't ship international.Dont want to drop a crazy figure on a new one hence on the off chance anyone is looking to sell let me know, possibly do a deal.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Good luck on your search. This piece was what got me into statue collecting. I bought this a year ago on Ebay and it costed me an arm and a leg.

Good luck on your search. This piece was what got me into statue collecting. I bought this a year ago on Ebay and it costed me an arm and a leg.

Cheers man, Great piece to start with. I only have a few pieces myself - I'm hoping someone's got a load of pre orders lined up and is happy to give me a shout . I could be waiting though but I'm an optimist so here's hoping :)

With great delight I can now say I have this piece :)

My hunt is over. Thank god.

What a piece it is. Amazing!!!!!!
Please close or delete thread.

Back