• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Loose 3 3/4 Star Wars/Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Thundercats, M.U.S.C.L.E Men and Battle Beasts Lots

Hey Playa!

Glad to see a fellow M.U.S.C.L.E. collector... sadly I sold off all my extras, but I've got a lot of Kinnikuman items I'm going to be getting rid of. Let me know if you have any interest in the Japanese M.U.S.C.L.E. items :duff

BTW, what do you have so far? I've got a fairly extensive collection of this stuff :rock
I have Zero! haha... i'm starting to get back into them...

Awesome man, good luck!

I usually just bought them in lots on eBay (20 here, 50 there, etc.). Just remember that except for one figure (the non-poster Satan Cross) they are not worth more than $1, and you can usually get them for between $.25 and $.50 in a lot.

This forum isn't super active, but there are people there that you might be able to buy from or trade with... also helpful links on basic info on how many there are, where to buy, etc. This forum covers M.U.S.C.L.E., Kinnikuman, Battle Beats and Laser Beasts... so could help quite a bit with your interests.

Little Rubber Guys

And with time and persistence you could have complete sets like this: :rock
M.jpg

Awesome man, good luck!

I usually just bought them in lots on eBay (20 here, 50 there, etc.). Just remember that except for one figure (the non-poster Satan Cross) they are not worth more than $1, and you can usually get them for between $.25 and $.50 in a lot.

This forum isn't super active, but there are people there that you might be able to buy from or trade with... also helpful links on basic info on how many there are, where to buy, etc. This forum covers M.U.S.C.L.E., Kinnikuman, Battle Beats and Laser Beasts... so could help quite a bit with your interests.

Little Rubber Guys

And with time and persistence you could have complete sets like this: :rock
M.jpg
yeah, BOY! very nice collection you have.. that site, i subscribed to.. Thanks for the info, man..

Thanks,
I put the collections together piece by piece... took forever :lol

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to hit me up :duff

To the top.. it's becoming difficult for me to find Thundercats.. no Evilbay!

Yes--I just acquired a very large vintage toy collection--mostly 70's and 80's. I can definitely help you with the 80's GI Joe stuff (figures and vehicles) and some of the He-Man stuff. I know I have a loose Snake Mountain and boxed Wind Raider and a few figures, but there are easily 100 GI Joe machines. Send me a list of the specific stuff you're looking for--I'm sure I have a ton of it.

Re: WTB: Loose/MOC of Hasbro Star Wars & GI Joes

To the top... I need GI Joe 25th (lots of:Firefly, Vipers, Troopers, Officers, Bats, Dreadnoks, SE, Storm Shadow, Major Bludd, Croc Master)

Re: WTB: Loose/MOC of Hasbro Star Wars & GI Joes

I have a few Star wars UNLEASHED figures if you are interested. PM me if interested.

Back