• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Jabba Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will NOT be disapointed Pix. No pictures in the world can prepare you for how freaking big the Throne's shipping box is. It is by far the largest package I have ever gotten!

Well Jabba is on route to me... But here is my set up (temp arrangement) so far:

IMGP1795.JPG

Jabba finally arrived today. The box was smashed and the styrofoam crushed but Jabba was ok. He looks awesome with everyone. I was surprised how light and hollow he felt. For some reason I pictured him being a solid piece. But I like him. I can't believe I put off getting him for so long, but I am glad I did because I got some great deals.

:rock

Yeah. I have the full Jabba thing (Bib, Luke, Leia, etc...) set up on the cabinet right in front of my desk. I really like it. :rock

Back