• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Iron man T-shirt from SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a new one. I may have to check the stock I have at home then . . . And to think I have 3 of these, maybe even 4.

Wait a second, this thing actually glows, I did not know that. The shirt does come in L or XL, I gave Fritz my XL and kept the L.

When were these given out, Saturday? I didn't even bother going to the con then because of how packed it was going to be. Usually Saturday is the worst.

Anybody wanna trade for a chuck (new NBC show) shirt? None of those are on ebay, very rare. lol

When were these given out, Saturday? I didn't even bother going to the con then because of how packed it was going to be. Usually Saturday is the worst.

They were giving out during the Paramount panel, which was Thursday I believe. Paramount really went all out this year, got a bunch of shirts and a really cool Indy art book.

What does the Bionic Woman shirt look like? Ditto with the other NBC shirt?

Back