• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*WTB Iminime Rick DX Head,DX01 Joker outfit & grenades, Yunsil Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *WTB Imaresqd1 Joker heads,DX11 & DX01 Joker outfit with grenades

Did you try to contact Adam by email?

On the pictures you added!

Actually I pmed him when he was here, but he ignored me

oh shoot. I'm so dumb

btw, geewhiz still haven't replied me yet.

Have you received your ellie yet?
Lol its fine, sometimes it happens. My set of J&E are on there way, two or 3 days and they will arrive. when yours going to be shipped?
Try to contact Adam by email, that pictures are new and no way he write his email and not answering. Try to contact and see. Tell me if he respond or not because im interested too

Lol its fine, sometimes it happens. My set of J&E are on there way, two or 3 days and they will arrive. when yours going to be shipped?
Try to contact Adam by email, that pictures are new and no way he write his email and not answering. Try to contact and see. Tell me if he respond or not because im interested too

I think denny will ship mine a bit later as i ordered some accessoties and heads from him as well

Accessories for Joel and Ellie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back