• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HULK Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a friend overseas that has tried to get this iconic piece for quite awhile, without any sucess. You know the deal, most collectors dislike doing business overseas because of bad experiences with some crooks. Unfortunately, that hurts good people like my friend.

Him and I have done quite a few transactions in the past, so I know based on personal experience that the money is good. Also, he has a local address here in the US, so you don't have to worry about customs and the whole shenanigans.

You can also deal directly with me if that makes you feel better. My good name is important to me and I take care of my friends and the people that I do business with.

Send me a PM, so we can talk further. Help me to make somebody happy this Christmas!:1-1:

Last edited:
Best of luck finding one. I know even being from Canada has made collecting much more difficult, so I certainly feel for your friend.

Back