• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only, HT or Medicom Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTB: HT DX02 Full Figure-DCD Batch with hard plastic abs

Cool, Glad you were able to pick it up. Now your life is half way complete.:hi5:

Cool, Glad you were able to pick it up. Now your life is half way complete.:hi5:

for some reason, when I read that, I read it in a darth vader kind of voice and was just the icing on the cake :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

adding that I'm looking for a HT Superman man returns body suit only from either version, but preferably the 2-in-1 version for a custom piece I'm trying to get started as well as the Medicom SR Cape. The body suit does not have to have the "S" shield emblem on it. only need the body suit. Thanks! :hi5:

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only and Medicom cape

Thanks for the links bud! But someone already bought the one from eBay :(

And thanks for the link to the trade toys one, but there's a certain blue lined trim that the actual suit has and only the HT versions put it on there. Thanks for looking out though man! :rock

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only and Medicom cape or Loose V2 HT SR

bump bump...bump around!

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only and Medicom cape or Loose V2 HT SR

Bump bump bump

And check out my For Sale thread :rock!

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only, Medicom Clark Kent

adding Medicom Clark Kent to the list! anyone out there got him for a reasonable price? Thanks you guys!

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only, Medicom Clark Kent

bump bump, no clark kents out there?

I'm starting a new thread, but don't want this one to be merged...do i close it or do delete it? thanks mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back