• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT MMS320 Kylo Ren Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a modded mms320 Kylo Ren without most of the hands and the upper hood portion of his black cloak(mine had a Vader cape on it for some reason). I'm not entirely sure if the outer cloak was one or two pieces since I can't tell if mine was cut to remove the upper portion. So here's what I'm looking for. If the cloak is two pieces, I only need the upper hooded portion of his cloak(the part that covers his helmet). If it's actually only one piece, then I'm looking for the entire outer cloak. I'm also needing these two hands: right saber holding hand and the open left hand that he uses to Force hold Poe's blaster shot. Or if you're only selling all the hands together, I still may be interested. If you have any of these pieces for sale at a reasonable price, and are from a smoke free home, post here or send me a pm. Thanks

Back