• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannibalcaine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy a HT John Conner, preferably with all his gear, doesn't need a box nor does he need to be new or sealed, ex-display is fine by me. I'm not really sure how much these sell for second hand so I'm not going to list a price, just curious to see if anyone has one for sale. If they do, I'd probably need international shipping as I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys.

I have a Version 1 John Connor with bonus Final Battle Base and the Final Battle Rifle also to make it more movie accurate. Also comes with the Hydrobot. Hit me up if you're interested. As long as you're willing to pay for the shipping and insurance I'm sure we can work something out.

Hiya mate. I've got a first version JC. Displayed behind a cabinet under 12months. All accessories, box and in perfect condition.
Yours for £140 incl postage and packing. Let me know.
I'm based in UK too ;)

That's a much better deal than mine I think especially since you'll save on international shipping. IF you don't care for the extra accessories I offer with the package then buying his would be your best shot.

Thanks guys, Wanderer, I've actually decided that I'd like to add a T1 T800 to my collection first and then try and pick up a John Connor. After I've sorted out my T1, I might give you a shout.

I have a Version 1 John Connor with bonus Final Battle Base and the Final Battle Rifle.

Mine's not for sale, but I did the same thing, I don't know if Hot Toys just got the rifles and bases mixed up or if it was a marketing scheme to try and get us to buy both the first version and the final battle version to make both version movie accurate.

Back