• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreaturekomfort

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Yep, looks like I'm in the 'you snooze you lose' camp on the big green guy. I waited and waited and when I finally saw one in person and realized how cool he was, it was too late. :(

Hoping somebody on here might take pity on me and offer him for a reasonable price (also hoping 'reasonable' is a max of $350 shipped, as I've seen him go for the last few times here) Maybe somebody's waitlist converted and now they have 2?

I admit that it looks like I'm a virtual ghost here due to the low post count, but it's because I'm spread really thin on numerous art and toy forums. I've got a good friend here who can vouch for me, a few transactions too, and then I'm a member over at The Clubhouse, Statue Forum, The RPF, The Effects Lab, and a few others.

Thanks for lookin'!
-Kristine (and yes, I am a girl nerd.....I know it's kinda like a unicorn)

Back