• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT BvS MMS342 Batman & MMS343 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syndragore

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all, new here, looking for a Hot Toys BvS Batman (MMS342) and BvS Superman (MMS343). Not super picky on condition or accessories, so let me know what you've got and hopefully we can work something out. Ideally looking for the sniper rifle with Batman. Feel free to let me know if you have any of the above along with what price you're looking for. Located in USA-CA. Thanks in advance!

Re: WTB HT Civil War Captain America MMS350/360, maybe TWS

If you're looking for a STRIKE suit version, I have one I'll sell you for cheap. It's complete, but was part of the two-pack with the Steve Rogers figure. I gave the Steve Rogers figure to a friend, but still have the box with only the STRIKE suit figure in it, along with all of its accessories. Let me know where you are located, and I'll shoot you a price with shipping.

Re: WTB HT Civil War Captain America MMS350/360, maybe TWS

If you're looking for a STRIKE suit version, I have one I'll sell you for cheap. It's complete, but was part of the two-pack with the Steve Rogers figure. I gave the Steve Rogers figure to a friend, but still have the box with only the STRIKE suit figure in it, along with all of its accessories. Let me know where you are located, and I'll shoot you a price with shipping.

PMed!

Back