• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Aliens Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a hudson up on ebay right now, current bid is $103, I was gonna try to get it but all I need from that set is the helmet and uniform, so I don't have to try to fight for the whole figure if someone else is out there lookin for em.

there's a hudson up on ebay right now, current bid is $103, I was gonna try to get it but all I need from that set is the helmet and uniform, so I don't have to try to fight for the whole figure if someone else is out there lookin for em.

Thanks dude but I already have a Hudson. That's the only one I have. If you want to bid on it go ahead.

You could do what I did. I got an extra Hudson a while back, and then repainted Hudson's armor to look like Hicks' armor. I then got the Dragon "Stoner" Vietnam War U.S. soldier head sculpt,

HicksStonerheadwithcamopaint.jpg

...and repainted it. To my suprise under the camo face make up was a decent likeness of Michael Biehn! Take a look at my pictures here of it repainted...

clean shaven at first...

HicksStonercloseup2.jpg

then with a "five-o-clock shade" beard added in later on...

Hicksbeardedleftside.jpg

Hicksbeardedrightside.jpg

I am offering to sell this painted head sculpt to you. Let's talk about it in a PM. I also have a second sculpt for Hicks that I painted, that I got off of eBay a few years ago. It looks decent too I think...

Hicksfaceleft.jpg

Hicksfacerightside.jpg

I am willing to sell you that head sculpt too, along with the repainted "Stoner" head sculpt I have. Those are decent compared to the original head on a Hicks that could and SHOULD have been MUCH better!
I have since replaced both of those Hicks head sculpts with the awesome "spikey-haired" Hicks head sculpt done by the great Les Walker!

In my humble opinion....the BEST Hicks head sculpt EVER made! :D

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

So I do suggest to find a second Hudson, or the parts you would need from a Hudson such as the armor, pulse rifle, helmet, boots, USCM camo uniform, figure stand, shotgun and sheath/holster, and shoulder lamp. That is exactly what I did, and then put it on a Hot Toys "True Type" body. After some custom paint work on the armor, and getting a Hicks custom padlock/clamp set from Chris Chulamanis (R.I.P.), I was set. Check out websites like www.toyanxiety.com, www.monkeydepot.com, and eBay for the Hudson parts you'll need. Believe me it is MUCH cheaper than trying to buy a complete Hicks, even a loose complete Hicks! Send me a PM sscalltheway, and let's talk about those two painted Hicks head sculpts I have now. Those are your best bets other than Les Walker's "spikey-haired" Hicks...that is not being produced anymore. I hope to talk to you soon! Take care, and "stay frosty"! :D

Last edited:
Back