• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Alien Big Chap & alien stuff & SW 12"Scout with speeder bike(prefer EU seller)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elar

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB HT Alien Big Chap & alien stuff & SW 12"Scout with speeder bike(prefer EU seller)

Hi, I'm looking for 1/6 Hot Toys Alien Big Chap

3b12495574404a7abbc07aa3c_300346992_large.jpg

And other Alien stuff - eggs, chestbursters, facehuggers,...

And also looking for 12" Hasbro Scout trooper with Speeder Bike (original Hasbro or custom)

speeder.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Alien Big Chap (prefer in Europe)

I've still got mine for sale or trade, Only displayed for about a week in my cabinet then boxed back up in original mint box.
I'm looking for £220 plus postage\pp fees or swap for the following HT Arnie T2 or HT New Classic Predators figure or HT Shadow Predator.
bigchap.jpg

Thank you for your offer, but I will try little lucky elsewhere and will wait for cheaper price! I know, that he is really expensive and priceless figure, but £220 is for me this moment too much... But if I will change my mind I will let you know. Thank you very much.

Good luck with that I paid over £200 for him at the begging of last year and prices have only gone up on him.

I know and thank you...if you still have him, maybe I will contact you later ;) Still thanks.

Back