• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT 2011 SDCC Iron Man Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly2121

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Sideshow account in bank set up...and I thought I had enough, however, I forgot about a flex pay...So Sideshow effin canceled my HT Iron Man...Does anyone have one they are planning to cancel that I can buy off them?..

I did call Sideshow, and talked to their supervisor and they wouldn't budge...Needless to say I don't have an order...

I can paypal or meet you at the con...Please.

Not a Hurricanes fan?

Sorry Wolf...I don't have anything to trade...all I have is currency.

I like the canes but I am originally from PA and am a huge Penns fan. Funny I hate the Steelers and am a Panthers fan :)

My buddy will sell his for $400.00. I can vouch for his honesty. Just depends how much you were looking to pay,

What a nice offer, rake a fellow Freak in need over the coals for a $200 profit on a figure not even released yet.

From your for sale thread:

Sooo..I guess this means you're going to be selling everything for c+s? :monkey1

gotta love these plastic fake members who try to act like they are ABOVE people who sell for profit, yet they themselves sell for profit and call it market value. :lol

My buddy will sell his for $400.00. I can vouch for his honesty. Just depends how much you were looking to pay,

No thanks man, its not even going for $400 on the bay anymore.

What a nice offer, rake a fellow Freak in need over the coals for a $200 profit on a figure not even released yet.

That's how its been, nothing but bs offers..Im sure there might be still a chance to get one off WL....I noticed that EBAY is flooded with them and the price is going down, so some of these 'flippers' might cancel their orders (non-attendees haven't been charged yet).

If not oh well...

From your for sale thread: Sooo..I guess this means you're going to be selling everything for c+s? :monkey1

I bought the Mech Test for 350+ shipping, exactly what I'm selling it for = 0 profit. Thanks for checking my thread though :D

That's how its been, nothing but bs offers..Im sure there might be still a chance to get one off WL....I noticed that EBAY is flooded with them and the price is going down, so some of these 'flippers' might cancel their orders (non-attendees haven't been charged yet).If not oh well...

Yeah I hear you. I hope you land one for a fair price :pray:

From your for sale thread:

Sooo..I guess this means you're going to be selling everything for c+s? :monkey1

gotta love these plastic fake members who try to act like they are ABOVE people who sell for profit, yet they themselves sell for profit and call it market value. :lol

Burned Mr. March 2011. And who's to say that he didn't buy his for $400.00 plus shipping?

No thanks man, its not even going for $400 on the bay anymore.

That's how its been, nothing but bs offers..Im sure there might be still a chance to get one off WL....I noticed that EBAY is flooded with them and the price is going down, so some of these 'flippers' might cancel their orders (non-attendees haven't been charged yet).

If not oh well...

I hear you. Just letting you know that there is one available. I, too, hope you can find one for C+S. Good luck!

Wow is this you? Talk bad and saying you offered me more money ($50-$75) when you said retail and ask SS to ship it to you. I could of sold it without a problem but since you were begging I tried and help but like the message I sent my wife told me to sell it and show her that I made profit because she doesn't believe I'll end up selling it. Why would I lie to a person I don't even know, it shows what kind of person you are by posting this in a forum where I am not a member of. Thanks to the freak who pointed this out. Wow, I could of told you no at the get go. If you didn't like the price just move on and don't talk smack about others on other forums because you can't get one at retail.
https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1&vc=1#Post4630690

Back