• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Tarkin and Vader VADER ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelialBradley

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking to buy the Darth Vader figure that is included in the 2 pack with Grand Moff Tarkin. I am interested in the Vader figure only and all of the accessories associated with that figure. If anyone has one that they are willing to sell please let me know. It would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help.

With the single Tarkin figure selling out, you might have better luck buying the two pack yourself and then finding a buyer for Tarkin.

Thank you for the suggestion. I had actually already considered this but Sideshow is currently sold out of the 2 pack as well. Some sellers on eBay are asking over $500 for the 2 pack and right now I don't have that much extra $ to spend so was hoping maybe someone on the forums with previous Hot Toys Vader releases would have picked up the 2 pack for the Tarkin figure and would be willing to sell the Vader figure with accessories.

Back