• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Snap Kit Marines - Apone/Hicks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sith_fire30

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys - Looking to build my small squad of Colonial Snap Kit Marines and am in need of additional Hicks and Apone Snap Kit figures - they can be loose and assembled as long as they are not broken. I have a paypal account and can pay quickly once a deal is reached. Sorry, I have nothing to trade at the moment. PM me and let me know - thanks!

sith_fire30

I got a Drake and some Aliens. Dunno if you would be interested in those also. Just thought I'd drop it in here. PM me if you are. :D

AWESOME! Thanks to both Kuzeh and Endless! Deals made but still looking for more Snap Kit marines - so if anyone else is looking to sell, please let me know :)

Bump! Still lookin for additional loose/packaged complete Snap Kit Marines if anyone has them available! Also if anyone has any of the Snap Kit Alien eggs I would also be interested...

Bump! Still lookin for additional loose/packaged complete Snap Kit Marines if anyone has them available! Also if anyone has any of the Snap Kit Alien eggs I would also be interested...

Back