• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Scar and Celtic predator..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture881.jpg

Picture880.jpg

got me a celtic!!

so youre about $200 poorer? :lol

You shouldn't have posted that, i was just about to PM you and tell you that I'd sell you my Celtic for $120

nash said:
so youre about $200 poorer? :lol

You shouldn't have posted that, i was just about to PM you and tell you that I'd sell you my Celtic for $120
stop lying. i have the pm's form you to prove that you wanted at least 200.00 for each of them.. SCALPER!!

RUMADMAN said:
well maybe if you'd spend less time on these boards and talk to actual people. you'd might know when some one was making a joke.. :lol
why exactly are you here on the boards replying to me then?

I know you were making a joke, but it was just very poor I didnt even find the humor in it. :confused::confused:

anyway, goodluck finding scar.

Last edited:
i am here to buy a scar predator... as stated in the thread title
why do you keep posting in my thread if you have nothing to sell? or any leads for me? please just keep out of my thread..

Back